High Five For Friday

Friday, June 8, 2012

Today I’m linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk.

Photobucket

1.  It's a beautiful day in the Mpls today.  I cruised in with my sunroof open, windows down, hair blowing in the wind and jamming to a little Luke Bryan (fav!). 

2.  Tomorrow night we are having another couple over to "grill and chill" at our new crib.  I'm super excited to have our first dinner with friends in our new home! 

3.  I would like to pat myself on the back for bringing my lunch to work the past 4 days.  I've been in a rut of eating out for lunches daily for the past couple weeks.  It's expensive and can be super unhealthy.  I'm super proud of myself for saving some $ and eating healthier this week.  I'm sure our baby appreciates it as well :)

4.  So happy to have found new glass apothecary jars for our master bathroom at HomeGoods yesterday.  I didn't want to spend a fortune and needed a certain size and, as always, HomeGoods pulled through for me. 

5.  I came home from work yesterday to find Tiko laying in his bed like a perfect dog.  No toilet paper shreddings all over this house.  C did have to stop at the house before I got home and said he found a roll of toilet paper removed from my decorative bin and places on the floor of our bathroom tho.  Tiko must have have thought about being destructive and quickly remembered how mad I was at him the past few days and changed his mine :)  Good dog, happy Court.  

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger