32 Weeks

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Our peanut is now the size of a squash according to thebump.com

"Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.  She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now.  And she's probably feeling a even more cramped."

They got that right on the more cramped part.  I can feel every little twitch, turn, punch and hiccup.  Sometimes I just sit back and watch my stomach move all around, wondering what on earth s/he is doing in there. 

With time just ticking away I made a list of things I need to accomplish in the very near future.

  • Pack Hospital Bag
    I don't want to over pack altho that is my specialty.  We live 10/15 mins from the hospital so in all reality if anything gets left behind the hubs can swing home and grab it.

  • Hang Wall Art, Shelves and Poms
    The shelves still need to be purchased.  The poms have been ordered from Etsy and have yet to arrive.  Since we are not finding out if this peanut is a boy or girl I am waiting for his/her arrival before I purchase his/her first initial letter which I want hung above the crib.

  • Wash and Fold Baby Outfits
    Due to my love for laundry I can't wait to get started on this! 

  • Purchase Remaining Registry Items
    We received so many much needed items off our registry from both of our showers.  However there are a few key pieces we still need to purchase - pack n play, and extra base for the hubs' vehicle, humidifier and video monitors.  May need to get a 2nd job first...

I'm hoping to knock off the washing/folding, registry items and also start packing the hospital bag this weekend.  That's the goal at least.


How far along:  32 weeks
Maternity Clothes?  Of course, however I'm having such a love/hate relationship with them right now.  Some days I love them and other days I really miss my 'normal clothes'.  I hate being limited to such a small section in my closet.
Stretch Marks?  No!  At my last doctor's appointment my doctor made mention on what a beautiful stomach I had, how I had zero stretch marks and how I'm so lucky to have such great skin.  Let's hope she's saying this at the end of my pregnancy!
Sleep:  Absolutely love it.  I'm tired.  My energy is fizzling and laying on the couch always seems to be preferred over vacuuming Tiko's furballs daily.  Which is so not me. 
Best Moment this Week:  Seeing the hubs come in with a brand new gallon of milk.  We were out for a few days and I was starting to go crazy not being able to quench my milk addiction. 
Miss Anything?  Being able to enjoy being outside in the summer.  I absolutely hate it right now and just want to hibernate indoors with the AC.
Movement:  Can't get enough.  I've said it before, I don't like being pregnant.  But I have to admit that the movement is by far the best thing in the world and I know I will miss it once I'm not pregnant.
Food Cravings:  Ice, milk and popsicles.  The first thing I've done this week after coming home from work was get myself a popsicle.  I have no idea where this craving is coming from, but I like it! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Gum - still. 
Gender:  I have no idea anymore.  I've always said girl but with everyone telling me they think it's a boy, I'm confused.
Labor Signs:  Nothing.  Braxton Hicks should be starting here soon - or maybe they have and I haven't even noticed?
Belly Button in or out?  In, stretched and not so cute!
Wedding Rings on or off?  Off. 
Happy or Moody Most of the Time:  Happy!  Altho I have been a tad emotional lately. 
Looking Forward to:  Touring the maternity unit this weekend :) 

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger