8 Days

Thursday, May 3, 2012

That's right.  8 more days until we close on our new house!!  I can't even believe it.  It seems so surreal to me right now.  I feel like time has just whizzed right by us and here we are, almost ready to close and move in.  Feels like just yesterday that we signed on the dotted line to begin the building process. 

Every weekend C&I stop by the house to see the progress.  It's amazing how fast builders throw houses up nowadays.  I've enjoyed watching the process start to finish.  And, of course, it's always fun to see how all your selections on carpeting, back splash, granite, etc come together. 

Our front door.  Love that it's super tall with windows on each side!  Totally need to find a table still for that little nook by the door.




The kitchen thus far.  I'm kinda in love with it and am so happy with our selections.

 



Our wood floors.  Love the contrast of light and darker pieces of wood.



So unbelievably happy to have a living room with a fireplace and mantle!  We can finally hang stockings at Christmas!



I love our double doors into the master bedroom.  They make me feel like such an adult!



Our master bathroom still needs a mirror.  I can't wait to soak in that tub!



Ahhhh, finally a laundry room WITH A WINDOW!  I can't even express my excitement about this!  I will no longer feel like I'm doing laundry in a cave. 


The nursery.  I have big plans for this room :)




C&I are going to the house today to meet with the builder.  I love checking out the house but I hate when we have to leave.  I can't wait for the day that I can go to the house and not leave!

Sidenote:  I swear our carpeting is not a purple-ish color as it looks in these photos.  I wouldn't pick out something that hideous.  I have better taste than that people. 

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow what a pretty house! Can't wait to see you start posting about decorating it.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger