27 Weeks

Friday, May 25, 2012

Remember when I blogged my weekly belly pics and progress?  Yea, me too.  Apparently with moving and everything else going on I got off track last week so week 26 never made it to the blog.  Ooops.

Week 27 started yesterday.  According to my handy dandy chart it also starts the beginning of the third trimester.  WHAT?  Oh my.  When I first became pregnant I searched the internet for a chart to follow as to what week was what month, trimester, etc.  There are so many different ones.  So I picked one, printed it out and just stuck to it.  Some websites say you don't start your third tri until 28 weeks.  But what's really one more week in the grand scheme of things?  I've been following this chart all along.  Seems pretty accurate to me.  So, hello month 7! :)


Weeks 1 - 4 5 - 8 9 - 13 14 - 17 18 - 21 22 - 26 27 - 30 31 - 35 36 - 40
Which
Month
are you in?
You are
in your
first
month
You are
in your
second
month
You are
in your
third
month
You are
in your
fourth
month
You are
in your
fifth
month
You are
in your
sixth
month
You are
in your
seventh
month
You are
in your
eighth
month
You are
in your
ninth
month
.
This is
Month
one two three four five six seven eight nine
Trimesterfirstsecondthird


I'm sporting my new comfy black and white long skirt today and I must say - love!  I need to go back and get one in every color they make.  It's the most comfy thing in the world.  I received several compliments on today already and it's only 8:45. 



How far along?  27 weeks, 1 day
Maternity Clothes?  Sure.  Altho my skirt today is from the juniors section at Target. 
Stretch Marks?  Still nothing - Can I make it the entire pregnancy without them?  Fingers crossed!
Sleep:  Sleep is good.  Now that we are finally in our new house I think my brain can relax a little.  I  no longer have sleepless nights, thankfully.
Best Moment this Week:  My birthday - duhhh.  Loved hearing from everyone via FB, texts and calls. 
Miss Anything?  I know I will be missing a dirty martini tonight while we are at dinner with Mo & Andy!
Movement:  Fo sho!  Love it to death.  I love just looking down at my stomach and watching it move around while baby tries out his/her karate moves.
Food Cravings:  I'm not a huge ice cream person but I have to say that I've consumed more ice cream and frozen yogurt in the last two weeks than I have in my life.  I blame the weather. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nah
Gender:  Some people who have said girl at first are now changing their guesses to boy since I've dropped a little.  I still am thinking girl and have no idea why.  Just my hunch. 
Labor Signs:  Nada
Belly Button in or out?  Still in for the most part.  I'm scared for it to pop!  Jess thinks it's so cute but I just don't see the cuteness.
Wedding Rings on or off?  Off.  Damn you swelling!
Happy or Moody Most of the Time:  Happy.  Altho don't piss me off or I will yell, scream and voice my opinion loudly.  Which is so odd since I am not one to do such things.
Looking Forward to:  The long 3 day weekend!  We have nothing planned except house related stuff.  C will be painting the nursery this weekend - ekkkk!  Super excited!  

1 comment:

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I ate disgusting amounts of ice cream when I was pregnant with my second baby. (I still eat it almost every single night and he is 7 1/2 months. Whoops.) You look so cute in your skirt!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger