25 Weeks

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Baby is a cauliflower this week :)  Comparing his or her size to food never gets old for me.  I love it!

This morning I had my glucose test.  I can honestly say I lost a little sleep worrying about having gestational diabetes.  But, thankfully, I passed my test and I don't have GD.  PHEW!  I feel so relieved.  Before heading into work this morning I celebrated by swinging through the drive thru at McDonald's.  Shhh. 

Everything else checked out great and measures right on track.  Our little peanut's heartbeat was thumping at 150 this morning.  15 more weeks to go!

These pics make me laugh a little.  Check out that booty!  My gosh.  Put it away Court.  This shirt was a dress at one point where I wore to a bachelorette party, skinny and hell with sky high heels.  Now it has changed into a shirt with leggings and flats.  How times have changed. 



How far along?  25 weeks
Maternity Clothes?  Of course! 
Stretch Marks?  Nada
Sleep:  This week seems to be much better.  Which doesn't really  make sense since this week has been crazy busy and we close on our new home tomorrow and move this weekend.  You'd think I would be tossing and turning.
Best Moment this Week:  Having the nurse give me a thumbs up after she tested my blood during my glucose test.  So relieved I passed!
Miss Anything?  Alcohol.  Still.  Mo gave C&I a housewarming gift today and it included a bottle of margarita mix.  She's such a tease!
Movement:  The next Karate Kid is in my belly, I'm sure of it.
Food Cravings:  Nothing specific, just food in general.  I feel like I eat non-stop and that it's kinda becoming a chore.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope!
Gender:  15 more weeks until we will find out :)  I stay firm on my guess being a girl.
Labor Signs:  No
Belly Button in or out?  In-ish.  It looks so weird.  Not poking out but not all the way in either.
Wedding Rings on or off?  Off
Happy or Moody Most of the Time:  Happy!  How could I not be?  Closing on our beautiful house tomorrow, moving into it this weekend, all while carrying around our peanut in my belly.
Looking Forward to:  Duhh, closing and moving this weekend.  Seems like it's all I've talked about for months.  Aren't you going to be glad that's over with so I can shut up! ;)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

girl you good, won't you back that thang up
yous a fine mother to be, won't you back that thang up

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger