To be completely honest and blunt - No, I don't love being pregnant.
Let me explain prior to everyone thinking I'm a horrible mom-to-be.
- That C&I will be parents in a few short months.
- That after a year of trying to get pregnant we finally are.
- That this pregnancy did not end in miscarriage like our first pregnancy did.
- That C&I will be a family of 3 in August.
- Feeling him/her move around in my belly.
- That soon I will have a son or daughter.
- Watching my body get bigger and bigger daily/weekly.
- That I'm stuffy all.the.time.
- That my hands and feet are so swollen - already!
- That I stand in my closet every morning and want to cry while trying to find something, anything that fits and looks semi cute.
- That I'm "on display" at work. Anytime I get up people immediately check me out.
- That I feel like I am larger than what I should be at 20 weeks - even if my doc assures me I'm right on track.
- That I have to pee all.the.dang.time.
- That I had to purchase a bigger cup size in my bras.
- That maternity dresses look absolutely ridiculous on me.
I'm sure if I really sat and thought about it I could add 10 more things that I hate about being pregnant. To sum it all up tho, I really just hate dealing with my changing body. Whoever says they love getting bigger and loves pregnancy has to be lying. Maybe I'm too self-conscious... I don't know.
I'm definitely looking forward to August. I want my body back. I want to feel and look like myself again - all while holding our new bundle of joy of course :)