Baby Kicks

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yesterday was a big day.  Huge.  Ginormous!!

It was the first day I have ever felt our baby kick from the outside :) :) :) :) 

I've definitely been feeling him/her move around in there the past few weeks.  Every time I would put my  hands on my stomach he/she would stop all movement.  So yesterday during his/her dance fest in my stomach I decided to move in with a sneak attack.  I slowly and every so gently placed my hands on my stomach.  I held them there and refused to move them until I felt movement.  Sure enough about 8 mins into my sneak attack I felt the kicks. 



I couldn't wait to get home and tell C and have him feel the kicks.  Unfortunately, he/she must have worn himself/herself out and was passed out because I didn't feel much movement the rest of the night.  Hopefully tonight he/she will be more active and C can feel the kicks for the first time.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger