23 Weeks

Friday, April 27, 2012

Just checking off another week! 

Baby is now the size of a pomegranate! 

A few fun facts for this week according to thebump.com:
  • She's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
  • Her face is fully formed now -- she just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
  • She's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.



How far along?  23 weeks, 1 day
Maternity clothes?  Yes please!
Stretch marks?  No - Hoping I can say this the entire time!
Sleep:  Remember when I said sleep is great?  I jinxed myself.  I have been sleeping horribly this week.  I cannot get comfortable (even with my body pillow).  As soon as I do get comfy and fall asleep I wake up in pain due to my hands being so numb.  According to my doctor, this is only going to get worse.  Great.
Best moment this week:  I won't lie, Dairy Queen was pretty awesome last night :)  Also, spending time with Heather was great last Sunday. It's been way too long since we last saw eachother.
Miss Anything:  Not at the moment.
Movement:  For sure!  And I love every little kick/punch.
Food cravings:  Pass the milk!  Yes, we are still on this milk kick. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Gum - blah.  I can only have it in my mouth for approximatley 1 min and 30 seconds before I need to discard it immediately or my gag reflux takes over. 
Gender:  I'm still thinking girl - even if we call the baby by the boy name we selected.
Labor Signs:  None, thankfully. 
Belly Button in or out?  In.  Altho I'm reading that it should pop anytime now.  :/
Wedding rings on or off?  Sadly, off.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I want to say happy but this has been a stressful week at work which has caused me to be pretty crabby!
Looking forward to:  Finishing up picking out all the nursery bedding this weekend!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

TOLIET PAPER! GET TOLIET PAPER!!!!

It looks like you just photoshopped the color of your shirt compared to last week. Like if you were that comparison video game that you find at bars, this would be a BIG question mark for me. I couldn't find 10 things different! haha you look great!

ellestruck said...

HOT MAMA! Dude...Vinny is going to be such a stud/studette. I cannot wait! Miss you!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger