22 Weeks

Friday, April 20, 2012

According to thebump.com Baby Naselli is now the size of a papaya.  We are just cruising through the produce department.

Thursday morning we had our anatomy ultrasound.  Baby Naselli is a ....

Baby!!! 

We didn't find out if we are having a girl or boy.  C has been adamant since for as long as I've known him that he does not want to find out.  Finding out in the delivery room is his choice.  And altho I have always said I need to know and want to know what is inside of me ... I caved.  I let him win this battle.  We've lasted 22 weeks without knowing.  So what is 18 more?  Sounds pretty long when you type it out but I'm sure with moving into our new home, decorating/getting settled, baby showers, etc. August will be here before we know it.

I didn't even have the ultrasound tech write the gender in a sealed envelope for us like I wanted to.  We are in this for the long haul.  I thought not knowing would absolutely kill me.  But, surprisingly, I'm ok with it all.   I'm just happy that our baby is healthy and is right on track with development.

Here are my 22 week pictorials.  Not sure if I'm loving this shirt or not.  I thought I liked it when I purchased it but after wearing it and looking at myself in it I have changed my mine.  I think it's the tie under the boobs.  Totally not my style.  Not sure why I even thought it was when I purchased it.  But surprise, it's grey!  Note to self: no more ties or grey!


(Jess - the toilet paper is dwindling.  Should probably restock huh?)

How far along?  22 weeks
Maternity clothes?  Yep.  Apparently I need to start shopping for color...
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep:  Sleep is great. Although I have been waking up to numbness and tingling in my hands and feet which is not pleasant.
Best moment this week:  Our ultrasound, duhh.
Miss Anything:  I'm good so far.
Movement:  So much!  This little guy/girl is either going to be a boxer or a dancer.  Won't.stop.moving!  
Food cravings:  Milk and burritos.  What a combo huh?
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Still can't chew gum or eat lettuce.  So odd.
Gender:  Still don't know and we won't until August.  I love how everyone has reason to believe that their guess is the right gender!
Labor Signs:  Absolutely not.
Belly Button in or out?  In.  Totally not looking forward to it popping out!
Wedding rings on or off?  Off. Damn swelling.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to:  Making more progress on packing up our t-house.  Is that weird I'm looking fwd to that?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I normally do not like the ties either but this one works. Maybe because it is front and center and not a bow. I like it. Work it AND own it.

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger