21 Weeks

Thursday, April 12, 2012

21 weeks down.  19 to go.  Or 136 days according to thebump.com.  I got this.  Piece of cake! 

Our little munchkin isn't so little anymore.  She/he is now the size of a banana!  Bananas are my favorite fruit so I will be eating plenty this week in her/his honor.  Here's a little sneak peek of what she/he looks like in my belly right now. 



{ Photo source :: Baby Center }


And this is what we are dealing with right now as far as my size.



No grey this week :)

I feel like my belly had dropped a little.  Before I felt it looked so high.  Now it's definitely not as high as it was - even a co-worker mentioned that the other day. 

How far along?  21 weeks
Maternity clothes?  Pants have been a necessity.  Shirts still come and go.  In the above pic the shirt is from Gap and it's not maternity. 
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep:  So good.  Altho I hate getting disrupted every night at 3:00 to go to the bathroom.  Normally I can fall back asleep right away.
Best moment this week:  Shoot with Nat last night.  More on this in an upcoming post.
Miss Anything:  Nothing right now. 
Movement:  I love it!  Every time he/she moves around I put my hand on my stomach to see if I can start to feel it from the outside.  And, of course, he/she stops moving right away.
Food cravings:  Pass the milk please!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Gum.  Weird right?  I used to always chew gum but now when I put a piece in my mouth after about 3 minutes I have to get it out (and fast) otherwise I start gagging.  So odd.
Gender:  ??  Still a mystery.  If we want to find out, we can next Thursday at 9:40!
Labor Signs:  No way.
Belly Button in or out?  Still in.
Wedding rings on or off?  Well.  The time has come.  They have been off the past 3 days.  I'm retaining a lot of water right now so my fingers look like mini sausages.  It's not pretty.  I think I'm going to get my rings cleaned up and put them away in my jewelry box until after our peanut arrives.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, duhh. 
Looking forward to:  The in-laws visit this weekend. We'll be packing up the t-house!  Can't wait to move into our new home!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger