20 Weeks

Thursday, April 5, 2012

We made it.  I made it!  Today is the much anticipated HALF WAY MARK!!!  *dancing in my cube at work*

Our little baby is growing rapidly.  She (yes, she's a she today, tomorrow she could be a he - I go back and forth) is now the size of a cantaloupe!  Holy!  No wonder I feel ginormous. 

I have to say that the first half of my pregnancy has gone by so fast.  It seriously feels like it was yesterday when I peed on 3 sticks.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Three.  Two just didn't scream confirmation for me apparently. 

We have a lot that needs to get accomplished in the next 20 weeks - closing on our house, moving, registering, decorating the nursery, settling into our new home, not trying to freak about about how big I'm getting...  Thankfully C's parents are coming to Minn to visit next weekend and help us pack up our t-house.  I'm secretly hoping my mother-in-law will be up for helping me start our registry and pick out (and order) the furniture for the nursery.  Leave the guys at home to pack and conveniently come home when it's time to go out for dinner, right?  Ha!

Here's a pic from this morning.  I definitely feel like the last 2 weeks I've had a major growth spurt. 

 
How far along?  20 weeks
Maternity clothes?  Love rockin' the leggings and anything comfy.
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep:  Is great! :)
Best moment this week:  Getting the news from our realtor that we have secured a renter for our t-house.  This means no double mortgage payment and a little less stress on our plate.  So relieved!
Miss Anything?  A dirty martini.  C&I are going to Red Lobster tomorrow for dinner and every time we go there I always indulge in a martini (or three).  Just thinking of a dirty martini makes me salivate intensely!
Movement:  Baby girl or boy is a mover and a shaker - I love it!
Food cravings:  I'm not craving anything specific at this point (other than milk).  I have discovered Naked juices this week (I know, I'm a little late) and have been enjoying them more than I ever thought I would.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nope!
Gender:  Pink or blue?  Who knows!
Labor Signs:  Absolutely not.
Belly Button in or out?  It's in.  However I noticed how big it looks due to my growing belly - so weird and hollow looking!
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Definitely happy.  Although I did snap unexpectedly on C last night - oops! 
Looking forward to:  Hopefully shooting with my friend Natalie this Saturday.  I haven't been behind the camera in a few weeks and I'm craving some quality photo time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading this I can actually hear your voice talking!!! Love it! Wish I could see you! So thankful for the lovely world of technology to keep me updated. Ps you look beautiful! ;) give vinny a big fist pump for me!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger