Team Green?

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Today we are having a real estate agent come over to take a look at our t-house and take photos of it to market it for a renter.  C&I busted our butts last night cleaning.  Typically our house is always clean.  We are neat freaks.  But lately I've been pretty lazy about cleaning/organizing so we definitely had our work cut out for us last night.  We are keeping our fingers that she will be able to find us a renter by June 1st because paying 2 mortgages a month would not be ideal. 

Last weekend while we were in Chi everyone finally had a chance to see my bump in person.  The guesses on whether we are having a boy or girl were across the board.  It's so funny that some people are so sure on whether it will be a boy or girl while others just take a stab in the dark.  I mean, clearly everyone has a 50/50 chance of being right.

I was so sure up until now that I wanted to find out whether we are having a boy or girl.  Soooo sure.  I have even picked fights with C insisting that we find out.  But now I'm having second thoughts.  I mean, I'm almost 1/2 way through this pregnancy and I obviously haven't known so I could totally get through the second 1/2 not knowing.  Right?  The thought of having the doctor tell us in delivery room that "It's a ________!" is starting to appeal to me.  However the thought of gender neutral everything scares the crap out of me.  I could design the nursery around it, not a problem.  It's the clothes that get  me.  I want a closet full before he/she arrives.  How do you accomplish that when you can't stand the thought of yellow and green everything? 

Also another big reason I would like to find out the gender is so we can have a gender reveal photographed.  I am obsessed with gender reveals.  I would love to have photos of it documented and make an album out of it.  I've always thought that is how we'd find out. 

Do we find out and do a gender reveal?  Do we not find out at all and let it be a surprise in the delivery room?  If we find out, do we not tell anyone?  Which would be super hard but I know we'd be able to pull it of - especially living so far from family.  I just don't know.  Thankfully I have a few more weeks until we have our anatomy ultrasound. 

So... do we decide to join Team Green?

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger