Mango

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Week 19 has begun today!

According to thebump.com at 19 weeks our baby is the size of a mango.


And according to babycenter.com this is what our baby looks like inside my belly.


I didn't have a chance to snap a pic with my phone this morning before I left for work so that will have to be blogged tomorrow.  Plus I didn't wash my hair today (gasp!)

In non-baby news we listed our t-house for rent with a realtor.  Our ad went live on Tuesday at approximately 12:30 p.m.  At 4:00 p.m. our realtor called to let me know we had a showing on Wednesday afternoon.  And yesterday we booked 3 more showings!  The thought of not finding a renter and paying 2 mortgages has stressed us out a little.  We didn't know if we'd be lucky enough to get showings right away - thus resulting in lowering our monthly rent, thus resulting in not breaking even.  But now having showings booked everyday this week has made us optimistic that we will find a renter and won't have to worry or stress about paying 2 mortgages.  Keep your fingers crossed that one of these renters loves our t-house enough to sign a lease soon!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger