High Five for Friday.

Friday, March 16, 2012

I cannot express how happy I am that it's Friday.  It's been a long/busy week. 

I'm linking up with Lauren today to share the little things that made my week great. 

1.  Finally able to call myself debt free!

2.  It hasn't happened yet, but today I will be getting my hair done (finally).  My dark roots will be gone and I might even walk out of the salon with ... wait for it ... bangs.  Or I might not.  We'll see :)

3.  The weather.  Today is going to be 77 and sunny.  77 and sunny in Minneapolis on MARCH 16th!  This is unheard of people.  I'm embracing it to the fullest and may even skip out of work early to enjoy the warmth.

4.  The barrista at Starbucks telling me today that I have a "killer figure."  Was that a pick up line?  Not sure.  But I of course thanked him, laughed hysterically and then told him he won't be saying that in a few months.  Regardless, a girl loves to hear a compliment before 8:00 a.m. 

5.  My BFF telling me the best news yesterday.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Dude, you are going to make me ask, because you've left way to many hints. What was this news?!

Jessie said...

HIGH FIVE!!

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger