19 Weeks

Friday, March 30, 2012

Week 19. Here we are. One week away from being 1/2 way through this pregnancy.  I can't even believe it.  I've said it before, I'll say it again.  Time is flying by.  I have a feeling the second half of my pregnancy is going to fly by as well.  We are closing on our house in 6 weeks, moving in, celebrating my birthday (important stuff), registering for the mango, baby shower #1 in Minn, baby shower #2 in Chicago, maternity photos, in between all of that getting settled in our house, and of course decorating mango's nursery.  Part of me wants the time to fly by so I can hurry up and meet our baby and another part of me wants things to slow down and enjoy me & C's time together before becoming a family of 3 - errr I mean 4 .. including Tiko :) 

Here is my belly pic from this morning - 19w1d.

I've come to the conclusion that I wear the color grey WAY too much.  Almost every week I've worn grey for my weekly pics.  I swear, this was not planned.  I clearly need to start buying color when I shop.   



How far along?  19w1d
Maternity clothes?  Still a mixture.  The pants are a must at this point. 
Stretch marks?  Absolutely not... yet anyways.  Hopefully I'll be lucky and not get them?  *crossing fingers*
Sleep:  I have been alot more tired this week.  I've been falling asleep earlier than I usually do.  Not sure if it has to do with the pregnancy or just having a busy week.
Best moment this week:  Having people come for showings at the t-house.  We seriously didn't think we'd get showings so quickly! 
Miss Anything?  A nice glass of wine would totally hit the spot right now.  Eventhough I have heard one glass is fine during pregnancy, I refuse to do it. 
Movement:  Absolutely!  He/She has been moving a lot this week.  I love it!
Food cravings:  Still enjoying that ice cold milk!  I'm convinced this baby will come out with a milk mustache. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Store bought lettuce.  Still!  What gives? 
Gender:  Eventhough we call the baby by our selected boy name I still think he's a she. 
Labor Signs:  No
Belly Button in or out?  In. 
Wedding rings on or off?  On.  Unless I eat something salty (which I've been trying to avoid). Then I have to take them off because my fingers turn into sausages.
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!  Duh, how can I not be?  I'm having a baby :)
Looking forward to:  The weekend.  Spending time outdoors with C&Tiko. 


Did you notice the new iPhone case?  Yes, I finally ditched the hot pink.  I've been so over it for a while but never could find the perfect case to replace it.  That was until I stumbled upon the Pencil Shavings Studio on Etsy.  There were a bunch of fun choices to choose from.  I ultimately chose "pool" from the Mermaid Lagoon Collection.  So fun for the summer!



Back to pregnancy talk.  I was riding the elevator up with a woman this morning who was pregnant.  We chit chatted on our way up about how far along we were, due dates and such.  She was 23 weeks and her belly was definitely bigger than mine.  She mentioned she thought I was carrying very high.  I've heard this before but haven't really paid any attention to it.  Doing a side by side comparison with her made it all very obvious how much higher I actually was.  Perhaps she was carrying extra low?  Who really knows.  She guessed I was having a girl.  I love that strangers even have to weigh in on the gender guesses.  

This weekend is going to be awesome.  Mostly because of this...


The weekend is going to be perfect.  And 81 on Sunday?  Really?  I can't stinkin' wait.  This is uncalled for in March/April in Minnesota.  I hope to spend the weekend outdoors and get a little sun on my pasty skin. 

Our real estate agent informed us we have 4 (so far) showings on Saturday.  One of which is a couple who was over on Wednesday and really liked our t-house, hence coming back for another peek.  Fingers crossed we get a renter this weekend! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

2 comments:

What You Make It said...

You look great! I wear grey way too much too :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger