17 Weeks

Thursday, March 15, 2012

This week has been a good one.  Last weekend my hubs was kind enough to venture to the Mall of America with me so I could go to Gap Maternity. I was on a mission to find cute skinny jeans.  I picked up a regular dark wash and then a pair of white ones for the spring/summer.  I love the way they fit.  I have read some reviews on how most people don't like the way Gap maternity skinny jeans fit so I was nervous trying them on.  But I had success.  I scooped up two shirts as well as soon as I learned that everything was 30% off.  Must have been my lucky day.  And for no good reason at all the sales girl who rang me up gave me an extra 10% off... just because.  



Obviously this made me very happy. 


The hubs was also very happy with my savings. 



We also went to Ikea to get some ideas for the house.  I found a huge floor mirror that I love.  It was $200.  Not too shabby since I was convinced I was going to buy one from West Elm for $350.  Not anymore.  Thank you Ikea for saving me $150. 

This week I've been feeling really good.  And it's just in time since we are gearing up for a busy weekend in Chicago.  Lots of traveling is in store for us as well as visiting with many family members we haven't seen since Christmas.  It's going to be fun.  Nobody has really seen me with a belly yet so it will be fun to see their reactions. 

Today marks week 17.  Baby N is now the size of an onion!  I still haven't felt him or her yet.  I am getting really anxious for that time to come.  I have definitely popped more this week.  Although there are some days when I definitely feel larger than others.  2 of my co-workers were sweet enough to tell me this week that I am such a cute little pregnant lady and also that I'm all belly.  Keep the compliments up ladies! :)



How far along? 17 Weeks
Maternity clothes?  Still just rocking the maternity leggings.  Altho now that I have my new white skinny jeans I can't wait until I can finally wear them.
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep:  Sleeping great!  Especially now that we have had the windows open at night.  The fresh air makes me sleep like a log!
Best moment this week:  About 40 minutes ago my BFF just gave me some super exciting news!  It seriously made my week!
Miss Anything?  I'm definitely going to miss having a drink this weekend while we celebrate my in-laws 60th birthdays. 
Movement:  Nothing yet.  :(  I'm getting antsy!
Food cravings:  Reese's peanut butter eggs.  Ok, maybe it's only a craving because they are in stores now but I can't help not leaving Target without them.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing lately!  Altho I'm still steering clear of store bought lettuce.
Have you started to show yet:  I'm gonna go with yes!
Gender:  Banking on a girl still.
Labor Signs:  No
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to:  Spending the weekend with family!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger