16 Weeks

Friday, March 9, 2012

Hello 16 weeks!  Baby N is now the size of an avocado!  This week's email stated "Baby’s starting to be able to hear your voice -- and she’ll recognize it at birth -- so feel free to chat her up."  I'll be honest.  I haven't chatted her up yet.  It feels a little odd to me still.  So this morning I gave it a whirl on my way to work.  I told her all about the new house we are building, how she's going to love playing in our huge backyard, that the park is so close to our home and I plan on taking her there every chance I get, and I told her all about Tiko and how I envision them being best buddies.  I didn't get any flutters after our chat but I would like to think she gave me a thumbs up :)

Here is my 16 week shot from yesterday morning.




And another from this morning.  This is a clear indication that I wear grey way too much, that I need to call my stylist ASAP to get my hair done and also I need a new case for my phone - so over the pink. 


I definitely look bigger in yesterday's shot.  Perhaps it's the baggy poncho I'm wearing today that hides my bump today. 


How far along?  16 weeks, 1 day.
Maternity clothes?   A little here and there.  Pretty sure I’ll love my maternity leggings this entire pregnancy.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep:   Yes please!  I was doing so good for a while being able to stay up until 10:00 ish however the past few days I’ve been snoozing on the couch at about 8:00/8:30 every night. 
Best moment this week:  Some top secret news from my BFF.  Fingers and toes are crossed for her!
Have you told family and friends:  Yes!
Miss Anything?  My jeans.  I love rocking the leggings but on occasion I miss wearing my favorite jeans.  I could definitely still wear them with the belly band, but it’s just not comfortable for me.

Movement:  Not yet – hopefully flutters soon!
Food cravings:  Honestly, I haven’t had any this week!

Anything making you queasy or sick:  Along with the store bought lettuce, sometimes brushing my teeth makes me gag a little.  This is a first for me!
Have you started to show yet:  Yep, I got a baby bump
J

Gender prediction:  Girl.
Labor Signs:  No
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to:  Feeling the flutters!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger