Overwhelming

Monday, February 27, 2012

Over the weekend C&I went to Babies R Us to 'look around'.  It's a little premature for us to register so we thought we'd get some ideas and check out some of the latest and greatest baby needs.  Can you say overwhelming?  My poor little head was spinning from all the car seat choices to the abundance of strollers.  There's just way too many options!  I'm such an indecisive person to begin with that when you give me more than 3 options I clam up and can't make a decision for the life of me.  Registering is going to be interesting.

We did decide that we want white furniture for the nursery.  We found 2 sets at Babies R Us that are candidates.  I love white furniture in a nursery.  It just screams baby to me. 

We glanced at the bedding.  What a joke.  Maybe I'm too plain but I hated everything I saw there.  I'm such a simple and modern person.  Bedding with animals all over it or butterflies just doesn't do it for me.  It's too much, too busy.  The only thing I saw that I semi liked was a girly bedding set that had owls in it.  So cute.  But it was just too much pink.  Even if we decide to find out the gender and this little lemon is a girl, I can't have a pink nursery.  I however do have a mad obsessions for owls right now so I think they will definitely make an appearance somewhere in the nursery.  Whether it's just an owl pillow as decoration or a framed owl print.  It's getting incorporated. 

While we were at Target I stumbled across this lamp.  It is perfect for that pop of turquoise/teal that I'm thinking of incorporating.  I didn't buy it but now I'm thinking I should have.



I purchased a body pillow over the weekend and had such a great, comfortable night's sleep last night.  What a world of difference it made.  I don't know how I slept without it before, even not pregnant.

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger