14 Weeks

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Our little peach has turned into a lemon today!

Today I had a doctor's appointment. I got to hear the little lemon's heartbeat for the first time!  I'm a little bummed that C wasn't there with me to hear it.  It was truly amazing.  The heartbeat was high at 160.  Use that however you'd like to formulate your guess on the gender.  I'm still saying I think it's a girl.

I expressed my concern to my doc about my lower back pain I've been experiencing lately.  It's my sciatic nerve, as I suspected.  I'm considering scheduling a massage in the hopes to help subside the pain a little.  

Here's a pic I just snapped to document my 14 week mark.  Don't mind the hideous hair or outfit.  I'm in the midst of cleaning.


I've decided that I will be answering the following questions weekly to help document my pregnancy.

How far along?  14 weeks.
Maternity clothes?  Purchased a few things.  Definitely loving my maternity leggings!
Stretch marks?  No (let's keep it that way, k?)
Sleep:  Sleeping great up until my 3:00 a.m. bathroom run.  After that it's hard for me to fall back asleep and then as soon as I do BAM my alarm goes off.
Best moment this week:  Hearing the heartbeat for the first time!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  Sushi.  I've been craving it this week.
Movement:  Not yet.
Food cravings:  Sweets which is odd since I never really ate them before I was pregnant.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Store bought lettuce.  I can't make myself a salad every night like I used it.  The smell and look of it makes me want to gag.
Have you started to show yet:  Looking a tad chubby and definitely seeing a bump form!
Gender prediction:  Girl.  Still working on the hubs to change his mind about finding out the gender.
Labor Signs:  No
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to:
  Shopping for nursery furniture!

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger