Where's the Glow?

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I've read so many times how pregnant women have that "pregnancy glow" to them.  I'm seriously wondering if I'm an exception to this.  I don't feel like I'm glowing.  I have 4-5 huge acne scars on my face from my face breaking out 3 weeks ago.  I feel bloated and disgusting 98% of the time.  If it were really up to me I would skip makeup, throw my hair in a pony and wear yoga pants daily.  I don't feel pretty, I don't feel like I'm glowing and all I can think about is my next meal.  Perhaps it's too soon and the glow happens later in pregnancy?  Right.  Let's go with it's too soon.  I'll glow ... eventually.  Right?  Right. 

Yesterday I thought I escaped morning sickness.  I was thrilled to not have to rush off to the bathroom during work holding a hand over my mouth.  On my drive home from work I snacked on an apple.  It was a honey crisp - gosh I love those.  So juicy and scrumptious.  Not to mention, good for me and the blueberry.  I wasn't home from work 10 minutes and found myself running to the toilet.  Goodbye delicious honey crisp apple :(  It's really ashame that when morning sickness strikes I end up losing the things that are actually good for me and the blueberry.  Why can't morning sickness occur in the morning after I eat 4-5 golden Oreos?

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger