Fantastic

Monday, January 23, 2012

Last weekend was fantastic.  I thoroughly enjoyed every single moment of it.  Normally I don't love jammed packed weekends.  I actually hate them.  I like having some down time, time for just C&I, some laziness and, of course, a little time to clean the house.  Last weekend we had very little of that and surprisingly, I enjoyed it. 

Friday C&I went out to one of our favorite pizza places for dinner.  We overindulged in taco pizza, came home and literally passed out before the 9:00 news.  Tired much?  Or should I say, getting old huh?  At least I have an excuse to be tired.  C on the other hand... well... I have no idea.

Saturday C went ice fishing for a few hours while I ran to Target to exchange a sweater.  I might have walked out with a new bag, ring, necklace and tank top.  Dang you Target.  I get sucked in every single time.  It never fails.  We then got ready for our photo shoot with Noemi.  The outfit I had picked out got totally discarded last minute and I went with a completely new look.  A little black dress, heels, sweater, jewelry and even a headband (gasp!).  And by little black dress I really mean little.  I wore this dress on August 19th out to dinner with C on our anniversary and now, 9 weeks pregnant, it has become a little snug.  I hate to admit it but I got stuck trying to get it over my head.  I was so embarrassed.  I started sweating and almost asked C to help me.  But I just couldn't do it.  I slowly regrouped and somehow got it off and over my head.  Amazingly, no tears were shed.

Our shoot was super fun and I cannot wait to see our pics from it.

Afterwards we went to confirm our lot and model house we intend to build with our builder.  I can't even believe we are doing this.  It's been a long time coming and I'm so excited to finally have a house rather than a townhouse.  The best part is that our estimated closing date is the end of May.  Do you know what that means?  Not only will I be getting a house for my birthday but I also will be able to move in, unpack, get settled and nest a little before our green olive makes his/her debut.  Such a huge relief.  I couldn't be happier about this. 



We then met up with some friends for appetizers and a comedy show.  I, of course, was the only one drinking water at the brewery we were at.  And, of course, I got asked why I was drinking water.  More specifically, if I was pregnant.  Luckily because I was shooting a session the next day I used that as my excuse. I'm not sure if everyone believed me or not, but it was semi the truth. 

Sunday I photographed one of the best and easiest sessions to date.  I had such a great time.  The family I was with was so easygoing and cooperative.  They made my job super easy with their love for the camera and willingness to try anything I recommended.  I came home and uploaded my images and immediately fell in love with what I saw. I cannot wait to finish editing their session and give them their CD. 

And here I am today sitting at my desk with my work pants unbuttoned.  They are getting tight around the waist and unfortunately, they are just going to keep getting tighter.  Wednesday after my doctor's appointment I may need to swing into Target and purchase a BeBand.  Ahhh, the joys of getting larger...

No comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger